Gain a competitive advantage through career and professional development.
Keep your knowledge and skill set relevant and make a meaningful contribution to your team and organization through professional development courses and certificates.
Penn State Scranton is committed to helping individuals improve their current skill level or prepare for a career change by offering a variety of professional development courses, certificates and credential training through The Center for Business Development and Community Outreach.
Career and Professional Development Options:
- AutoCAD Training
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Revit 3D Modeling Software
- Introduction to Teaching English to English Language Learners
- Professional Development for Educators
Workshops and Seminars
- Cybersecurity Awareness Workshop
- Basic Grant Writing
- Leadership Essentials Workshop Series
- Lean Principles Workshops
- Negotiation Skills Seminar
- Spanish in the Workplace
- Supervisory Workshops
- All Workshops and Seminars