Penn State Scranton offers world-renowned, nationally accredited academic programs in a small, intimate college setting. You’ll have the opportunity to work with award-winning faculty in the classroom and on research.
We want to help you find the right fit.
Whether you’ve just started researching colleges and universities or you already know what you want and are ready to apply, we know there’s a lot to consider.
The Penn State Scranton Admissions Team is here to help answer all your questions and assist you throughout the application process.
- Currently in high school, earned a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Attempted fewer than 18 college credits
- Obtained a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Attempted 18 or more college credits at another accredited college or university.
- An individual of foreign nationality
- Intend to stay in the US temporarily
- Does not have US citizenship or legal permanent resident status (a “green card”)
- Applies for a visa to be allowed entry into the US
- Already living in the US and holding a non-immigrant status
- 24 years old or older
- Have been out of high school for four or more years
- Have children
- Are military veterans
- Veteran or Currently serving in the military
- Dependent of someone who served our country
Dual Enrollment for High School Students
We offer a transformative introduction to college life where students can participate in academic or recreational activities while making new friends.
If you previously attended Penn State as a degree candidate and want to return, please contact the Admission Office at 570-963-2500 for information about how to re-enroll.