Thank you for your military service.
Penn State Scranton has long recognized and responded to the needs of the courageous men and women who serve in our nation’s armed forces.
If you are a veteran, are actively serving in the military, or are the dependent of someone who served our country, we are proud that you are considering Penn State Scranton and we’re eager to give our support as you successfully pursue your college degree.
Reasons to Consider Penn State Scranton
Penn State Scranton has a long history of working with veterans, active military, and their dependents. Through that experience, we have developed convenient learning formats and military-friendly policies.
- Eleven complete baccalaureate degree programs available
- Four associate degree programs available
- First two years of over 275 2+2 baccalaureate programs
- Evaluation of military credits
- Credits awarded by CLEP exam
- FAFSA - apply for financial aid benefits beyond what you are receiving from the VA or DOD
- Classroom, hybrid, and online learning options
- A student-run veteran organization and club
- Veterans work-study opportunities for qualified students
- Veterans lounge on campus
"GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.