- Statements are generated at the beginning of every month.
- Due dates will be noted on your statement in the "Statement Summary" section.
In the beginning of the month, you will receive an e-mail which tells you that your statement is ready to view. This statement will list all billable costs and the most current known financial aid. You will not be receiving a paper bill in the mail.
Paying Your Bill
Lionpath/Cashnet is a safe and easy way to pay your bill online. In your Self-Service Center, click on "Manage my Account/Make a Payment" which will route you to Cashnet. Please be sure your browser allows pop-ups, as this will be opening in a new window.
- Personal checking/savings account drawn from a U.S. bank.
- There is NO FEE to pay using a checking or savings account.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- There is 2% convenience fee for using a card.
- Please Note: If you are using a debit card attached to a checking account, there will still be a 2% fee. Please use the e-check method with your routing and account number if drawing from a checking account.
We must receive all payments on or before the due date on your bill in order to avoid a nonrefundable late fee. This includes check payments mailed to the campus. Please mail any checks to the address in the “Contact Information” box on the previous page.
Installment Payment Plan:
Enrolling in Penn State's Installment Payment Plan allows you to pay your tuition bill in installments over a four month period for the Fall and Spring semesters, and a three month period in the Summer semester.
- A $45 non-refundable fee covers all administrative costs for the payment plan and is due with the first payment.
- The first payment is due by the first due date of the semester.
- You can make payments by e-check or credit card, and the remaining 3 payments will be auto-deducted on the 22nd of each month.
- You must re-enroll for the plan each semester you choose to use this method of payment.
To enroll in the Installment Payment Plan, please visit Lionpath and click on “Manage my account/Make a payment” to be routed to Cashnet where you will see the option to enroll. Once again, please be sure your browser has pop-ups enabled.
Contact Bursar/Finance Office
- Located in the Dawson Building.
- Fax: 570 963-2520
- MEET THE STAFF