The purpose of this 8-hour workshop is to raise awareness among employees and managers of the value of business etiquette, also known as corporate etiquette. This course studies a set of acknowledged or essential manners in a business setting. Violation of business etiquette is an offensive attitude that can interrupt businesses. Business etiquette is significant because it generates a professional, reciprocally courteous environment and expands interaction, which improves business productivity.
Etiquette Course Topics:
- Demonstrate telephone and email etiquette.
- Administrate business meetings, introductions, and business cards.
- Understand verbal and non-verbal communication among stakeholders.
- Build business rapport via corporate gift-giving, dining, and doing business overseas
- Communicate with people of diverse backgrounds by understanding their cultural norms and practices.
Logistics of Etiquette Workshop
Dates: Tuesdays, April 9–April 30, 2024
Time: 6:00–8:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual instructor-led training via Zoom videoconferencing
For information on upcoming classes, contact 570-963-2509 or email [email protected].