A leadership competency series for new and upcoming supervisors.
Supervision Essentials is a comprehensive non-credit certificate program geared to new and upcoming supervisors who want to keep their knowledge and skills consistent with-or a step ahead of the demands of the workplace. The program focuses on developing practical skills in key areas related to successfully supervising and leading today's employees. It provides an excellent opportunity for new supervisors and those looking to move into supervisory positions to move beyond the basics to a more advanced understanding of supervisory skills and competencies. The flexibility of the program allows customization by selecting from areas that are more relevant to your work environment.
Participants in the Supervision Essentials Certificate Program will learn:
- Fundamental concepts of supervising with confidence
- How to build working relationships that get results
- How to communicate effectively with employees
- Manage time and priorities more efficiently
- Inspire better performance from employees
- How to solve conflicts with poise and control
Courses in the Supervision Essentials Certificate Program:
Check out our Supervisory Workshop schedule for available courses.