Approval of Expense Report Filed in SAP Concur
If your travel reimbursement request was filed in SAP Concur by a delegate, you will:
- Receive an email notification from SAP Concur ([email protected]) that your report has been entered and is pending your review and electronic signature.
- Log into SAP Concur at the link provided in the email (https://sapconcur.psu.edu/) to review and submit your travel reimbursement request.
Once you have successfully logged in:
- Click on the Open Report button.
- In the Active Report list, click on the desired report name.
- Expenses will now be displayed on the left side of the screen. In the Expense List screen, check expenses.
- Select the Receipts link on the right to review receipts.
- If all is accurate, click the Submit Report button in upper right corner of screen.
Once you click on Submit Report, this opens the Final Review window:
- The Final Review window contains the electronic signature statement and lists all required receipts.
- Click Accept & Submit. This action is your electronic signature confirming accuracy of the expense report.
- The Report Submit Status window will be displayed.
- Check the Amount Due Employee for any reimbursement amount.
- Check the Amount Owed Company for the amount of a payroll deduction or the amount of a cash advance return.
- Click Close. Submission process is now complete.
If you incur any problems or have any questions, you can contact the SAP Concur Helpdesk at 814-863-9713. You can also refer to the Employee Reimbursement System User Guide for help.