Media Services at Penn State Scranton
PSU Media Commons provides common digital media tools, support, and opportunities across all Penn State campuses. We have a range of equipment available for loan, as well as a Media Lab with computers and software for digital editing.
For video projects, try our One Button Studio. Create high-quality video projects with no prior experience in a dedicated space.
Media Services offered
IT Support offers services for faculty and students including:
- Collaborative design of media assignments
- Equipment and support for media projects
- Classroom training for students
- Lecture capture resources
- Assistance with media creation and editing
- Storage space for projects using Media Commons
For technical support, or to schedule an equipment loan, please contact the IT Help Desk in Dawson 116.
Call: (570) 963-2551