A celebration of undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative achievements.
Undergraduate students in all areas of study are invited to present their scholarly research and creative work through oral presentations, poster displays, gallery exhibits, or artistic performances.
Entries may be from a class project or assignment, senior thesis or research, an independent study, an internship project or a creative project in studio art, creative writing, music, photography, or theater. The work featured can be presented as an individual or group project.
|The Undergraduate Research Fair is April 4, 2024.
Find find inspiration in the web showcases from past research fairs.
The participants can select from the four presentation modes listed below. The top presentations will be awarded prizes for the judged presentation modes. In addition, the University Libraries Award recognizes excellence in information literacy.
- Research Poster Presentation
- Judged for projects with less than seven students
- Oral Research Presentation, Judged
- Visual Arts Display, Optionally judged
- Creative Writing, Not judged
Key Deadlines for the Research Fair
- Project Registration opens: Feb. 16. 2024
- Registration deadline for all projects/presentations: March 20, 2024
- Electronic poster submission for research poster presentations open March 20 - March 27, 2024
- Present your research and creative projects at the Fair on April 4, 2024.
Entries must satisfy the ethical principles and established professional norms in the performance of all activities related to scholarship and research, as outlined by the Penn State SARI Program.
Penn State Scranton Undergraduate Research Fair is supported by funding from the Robert Y. Moffat Family Charitable Trust.