The Office of Strategic Communications upholds Penn State’s brand identity standards of teaching, research and service in all campus publications, the campus website, media and community relations, electronic media, social media and more, with the goal of promoting positive engagements with internal and external audiences.
We work to ensure that our efforts enhance Penn State Scranton's commitment to a student-centered, educational environment, and ensure that the campus' image reflects our values of academic excellence, a student focus, ethics and integrity, community service, diversity and inclusivity.
We collaborate with faculty, staff and students to showcase the best of Penn State Scranton, ensuring that our image reflects the excellence of Penn Staters as inspired do-ers who are passionate about making a difference in the world beyond their own achievements.
If you have a story to tell -- contact us!
Ways we work to promote Penn State Scranton:
- Media contact for the campus
- Campus news and information through various media, campus website, and social media
- Advertising and marketing of campus and campus events
- Press/News releases
- Promotion of events
- University editor for all recruitment/marketing materials, printed materials, logos, merchandise, etc. (U.Ed. number assignments)
- University marketing representative for the campus
- Campus website