Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at at Penn State Scranton is committed to supporting the emotional, psychological, educational, social and cultural development of our students. We provide short-term counseling for academic and personal concerns, as well as proactive programming and consultation.
Get more information about Counseling and Psychological Services at Penn State Scranton.
Local Emergency Resources
- Women's Resource Center and Rape Crisis Center - 24 hour hotline: (570)-346-4671
- Dunmore Police: (570) 344-0851
- Geisinger Community Medical Center: (570) 703-8000
- Regional Hospital of Scranton: (570) 348-7100
- Commonwealth Health (Moses Taylor Hospital): (570) 770-5000
- Affirmative Action Office at University Park
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1 (800)-273-TALK (8255)