10 Steps to Traveling with Penn State Scranton:
- Review the list of destinations and courses offered on trips for the academic year in LionPATH or on this website.
- Don't Forget to Get Your Passport! U.S. citizens now need a passport in order to purchase an international airplane ticket.
- Choose a destination and courses and contact the listed faculty member for syllabus details and any academic questions.
- Register for the Course. This can be done in person in the Registrar's Office. Make sure you get the signature of the instructor and your adviser.
- Register for the TRIP. Information for the trip will be added here as soon as they are available.
- Make sure you pay the deposit for the trip ON TIME.
- Pick up tickets and submit any pre-trip class work (if applicable) on date designated for each trip.
- Go on the trip and enjoy the experience!
- Complete and submit all required coursework by the final due date indicated on the syllabus.
You can even earn the 18 credits required for the International Studies Minor