Waffles with Dr. Wafa is chance to have casual conversations with the chancellor

Student Services on Tuesday hosted a new event aimed at giving students a chance to speak directly and casually with the head person in charge at PSWS -- the chancellor -- Dr. Marwan Wafa, while also getting to enjoy a free breakfast.

"Waffles with Dr. Wafa" took place from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. in The View Café. During that time, Dr. Wafa took the opportunity to sit down and talk one-on-one with students about topics and issues important to them.

"This was the first type of event for me at PSWS where I was able to meet students in a casual setting," Dr. Wafa said. "I enjoyed the opportunity to have conversations with wonderful students who are pursuing their degrees in English, engineering, health administration, HDFS, accounting, and science."

"It is important for me to get to know as many of our students as possible, to hear what they have to say about their learning experiences, and learn about their ideas and suggestions for the betterment of the campus. I enjoyed the event so much, that I would like to see it take place again next year."