All Penn State students use LionPATH to enroll in classes.
LionPATH Help and Tutorials can be found at http://lionpathsupport.psu.edu/help/
- Newly admitted students are expected to attend New Student Orientation (NSO), where you will meet with an advisor to select and enroll in courses.
- Students are informed about New Student Orientation after Penn State receives your $230 Enrollment Fee.
- Once you have met with your academic advisor for course selection recommendations, use LionPATH to enroll in classes.
- All students must complete a Pre-Registration Activity Guide each semester prior to enrolling in classes.
This Activity Guide is found as a "To Do" item from your LionPATH Student Center. Once you complete the Activity Guide, the Financial Responsibility Agreement Hold will be removed from your account so you can enroll, provided there are no other registration holds on your record.
- Former degree-seeking students who wish to return to the University after a period of interruption in their enrollment may request Re-enrollment by completing and submitting a Re-enrollment Form and the $20 Re-enrollment Fee to the Campus Registrar's Office.
- After your Re-enrollment has been finalized, you must reactivate your Access Account at: https://www.work.psu.edu/password/ or by contacting the IT Accounts Office at 814-865-4772.
- Once your account is active, you can use LionPATH to enroll in classes after completing the Pre-Registration Activity Guide, found as a "To Do" item from your LionPATH Student Center.
- The deadline to submit a Re-enrollment Form is two weeks before the start of the semester.
Undergraduate Non-degree Students
- Students who wish to register for the first time as an undergraduate non-degree student must complete an Undergraduate Non-degree Enrollment Form to initiate the process.
- The deadline to submit a Non-degree Enrollment Form is 5 p.m. on the Friday before the first day of classes of that semester.
- Non-degree students may schedule classes on a space-available basis after degree students and provisional students have been accommodated.
- Enrollment as a non-degree student does not imply admission to the University.
- Students in non-degree status are not eligible for financial aid.