120 Ridge View Drive
Dunmore, PA 18512
Annette Blasi-Strubeck is an Instructor of Nursing at Penn State Scranton. She has been a registered nurse since 1986 and much of her career was spent as a critical care nurse in a local hospital. She has been an Instructor of Nursing at Penn State since 2012 teaching gerontology, medical-surgical, and critical care nursing. Her research interests include improving healthcare in the older adult population. She is a certified critical care nurse (CCRN) since 2012 and has certifications in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- NURS 310 Therapeutic Nursing Care of the Older Adult Client in a Variety of Healthcare Settings
- NURS 405 B Nursing Care of the Adult Client with Complex Health Problems: Part B
- NURS 251 Lab Health Assessment
Improving healthcare in the older adult population.
- DNP, Nursing, Wilkes University, Wilkes Barre, PA.,
- MSN, Nursing Administration, Marywood University, Scranton, PA.
- BSN, Nursing, Misericordia University, Dallas, PA.
Papers and Presentations
Evans, M., Blasi-Strubeck, A., Lewis, G. (May 2019). Using swivl as a teaching tool in nursing education. Podium presentation at the 2019 Beta Sigma Research Day: Moving the Art and Science of Nursing forward in State College, PA.
Evans, M., Blasi-Strubeck, A., Lewis, G. (August 15, 2019). Using swivl as a teaching tool in nursing education. Podium presentation at the 3rd Annual tecBRIDGE Innovation Conference on Smart Machines and Materials, Scranton, PA.