Sixth Annual Penn State Scranton Faculty Development Day
January 6, 2020 at 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Information Sciences and Technology Active Learning and Innovation Lab - Dawson 115
Thank you to everyone who attended our Sixth Annual Faculty and Staff Development day on January 6, 2020! It was another successful event with all seats filled.
Our featured presentations on technology and pedagogy were well received by the participants. Faculty learned how to incorporate video into their Canvas courses with Kaltura, discovered the differences between virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality media, and compared University cloud storage systems. Participants liked the hands-on nature of the training sessions and were eager to put their new knowledge to use.
- Virtual Reality at Penn State - Amy Kuntz, Penn State Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Integrating Kaltura into Canvas - Griff Lewis, Penn State Scranton
- Storing and Sharing Files - So many solutions, which one to pick? - Marilee Mulvey, Penn State Scranton
- Amy Kuntz - Ms. Kuntz is an instructional designer with Penn State Teaching and Learning with Technology.
- Griff Lewis - Mr. Lewis is an instructional designer at Penn State Scranton.
- Marilee Mulvey - Mr. Mulvey is director of information technology and a lecturer in information sciences and technology at Penn State Scranton.