Planning for transitions beyond graduation.
Once you graduate you are a Penn State Alumnus for life and are encouraged to make an appointment with a career counselor in Career Services to assure that you are on the right track with your career plans.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you secured employment after graduation yet?
- Could you use some assistance polishing up your resume, cover letter, or preparing for interviews?
- Are you sure that you are maximizing your job search?
Career Services available to Penn State Alumni
- Personal career consultation after graduation
- Part-time & Full-time Job Placement Assistance
- Resume & Cover Letter Development & Review
- Interview skill development
- Mock video interviewing
- Job fairs
- On-campus recruiting
- Vault Online Career Library
- Lion Link for Alumni
- Mid-life career change
If you need assistance, call Career Services for an appointment at 570-963-2690.