Planning for transitions beyond graduation:
Take the Post Graduate Survey! Help us deliver information to our future Penn Staters about the places you find employment, salaries and relevancy to your major! Rest assured, your answers are completely confidential!
You are still valued by Career Services.
Once you graduate, you are a Penn State Alumnus for life, and you are encouraged to make an individual appointment with your career counselor to assure that you are on the right track with your career plans.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you secured employment after graduation yet?
- Could you use some assistance polishing up your resume, cover letter, or preparing for interviews?
- Are you sure that you are maximizing your job search?
Career Services available to our Penn State Alumni
- Personal career consultation after graduation
- Part-time & Full-time Job Placement Assistance
- Resume & Cover Letter Development & Review
- Interview skill development
- Mock video interviewing
- Job fairs
- On-campus recruiting
- Vault Online Career Library
- Lion Link for Alumni
- Mid-life career change
If you need assistance, call Career Services for an appointment at 570-963-2690.