Welcome, 欢迎, वेलकम, 환영합니다, 歡迎, Selamat Datang, خوش آمدید , வரவேற்கிறேன், Bienvenidos, Bienvenue, خوش آمدید, Susvaagatham, ようこそ, Akwaaba, Willkommen, ברוכים הבאים, Benvenuto, Тавтай морилно уу, Nwao, добро пожаловать, Bienvenidos, ยินดีต้อนรับ, Hoşgeldiniz, Вітаємо, Chào mừng bạn, خوش آمديد, Karibu
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Penn State University.
Congratulations on choosing Penn State Scranton. We know coming to a new country can be an intimidating process, and we want to help you feel safe and comfortable in your new home. We look forward to you joining us this fall.
~ Chancellor Marwan Wafa
Make it official! Follow next steps in the enrollment process:
- Log on to your MyPennState account and officially accept your offer for admission by paying your acceptance fees.
- Learn how to obtain your Visa / I-20 documentation
- Schedule an appointment with the US Embassy in your country for a Visa interview
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee of $200 USD through the Department of Homeland Security
- Receive your F-1 student visa
- Make your travel arrangements - Plan to arrive in Scranton, PA by August. 16.
- Review mandatory Orientation information. Dates: August 19-23
- Review the Pre-Arrival Planning Checklist