Increase your skills in mathematics, critical reading and writing.
Penn State Scranton's SAT Review Course offers high school students the opportunity to prepare for their SAT exams. By utilizing SAT-produced materials and practicing with retired test questions, students become familiar with the time issues and flow of the test and they also review subject matter with instructors and develop strategies to successfully take the test. This review helps students find a level of confidence and attitude that will take them to their highest potential on the SAT test.
Schedule: Spring 2021 - Virtual Delivery Instructor Led Videoconferencing via Zoom
- Dates: Wednesdays, January 13, 2021 - February 24, 2021
- Time: 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Fee: $149.50 for each prep course, materials included. You must register for each part separately.
- Register Online: SAT MATH - Virtual Delivery
- Register Online: SAT VERBAL - Virtual Delivery
- Contact 570-963-2509 for more information
More SAT Information
Please call 570-963-2509 or email [email protected] with any questions.
Visit sat.collegeboard.com for regional SAT test dates. Reviews are offered to coincide with those dates.
Note: The University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.