Discover the rewarding world of childcare and learn what to do when you are in charge!
Learn about child safety, how to "play it safe" and the basics of caring for children while developing your leadership skills.
Find out how to prevent and recognize emergency situations, as well as how to provide basic first aid and CPR for infants and children until an emergency medical team arrives.
- Ages: 11-15
- Dates: Returning 2021
- Times: TBD
- Fee: $180
- Instructor: Red Cross
- Maximum Seating: 20
Baby Sitter Training participants will receive:
- American Red Cross Infant/Child CPR card
- American Red Cross First Aid Skills Card
- 1 American Red Cross Babysitter's Handbook
- 1 American Red Cross CPR Training Kit
- 1 American Red Cross Bandage Training Packet
- 1 American Red Cross Babysitter Training Certificate
Participants must attend both Baby Sitter's Training sessions to receive all certifications.
Parents, register your child early and include payment to ensure a spot in the camp. Registrations are not accepted without payment.
Options to Register
Register Online using a Visa, MC, AMEX and Discover
Download the registration form:
- Email with VISA or MasterCard information to [email protected]
- Mail with payment to:
Penn State Scranton Center for Business Development and Community Outreach
Gallagher Conference Center
120 Ridge View Drive
Dunmore, PA 18512
- Fax the registration with VISA or MasterCard information or employer authorization to 570-963-2606.
- Phone 570-963-2600 and provide VISA or MasterCard.
Release forms are to be submitted on or before the first session of your child's Nittany Cub Summer Camp experience.