It’s time to complete the FAFSA.
Any returning Penn State Scranton student interested in being considered for loans, grants, scholarships and work study should submit the FAFSA. Penn State encourages students to complete the 22-23 FAFSA as soon as possible to receive full consideration for financial aid.
Complete your FAFSA to win!
Current Penn State Scranton students are invited to enter the FAFSA Completion Contest* for a chance to win Penn State swag and Bookstore gift cards.
Submit early to be entered into a weekly drawing.
Students who submit their FAFSA confirmation to the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid between October 1 – December 1, 2021 will be entered into a weekly drawing to win Penn State swag or a $25 gift card to the Penn State Book Store. One winner each week will be randomly selected from all submissions.
How to Enter the Penn State Scranton FAFSA Completion Contest
- Go to studentaid.gov and complete your 22-23 FAFSA.
- Record your FAFSA confirmation number.
- Submit your FAFSA confirmation number here: https://forms.office.com/r/xPpebhrJBk
- One winner each week will be randomly selected from all submissions. Submit early to increase your chances.
- Winners will be notified via telephone and asked to come to the Office of Admission in the Dawson Building to pick up their prize.
The FAFSA Contest deadline is December 1, 2021.
Questions about the challenge or competing your FAFSA? Contact us at 570-963-2500 or drop by our office on the ground floor of Dawson.
* This FAFSA Completion Contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with our contest. We release Facebook from any responsibility to entrants or participants.